{mis-sion-ary, [noun] someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with theirs for eternity}

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mission Call

I've been called to the New York Rochester Mission and I couldn't be more excited to get out and serve the people of New York. In addition to proselyting, part of my mission includes the Hill Cumorah Visitor's Center! As much as I had hoped to go foreign, I know without a single doubt in my mind that this mission is absolutely PERFECT for me! I know that there is someone that the Lord is preparing for me to teach and I am certain that there are many, many people that the Lord is preparing to teach me! I leave for the Provo Missionary Training Center on June 11, 2014. President and Sister Francis from Anaheim California will be my mission President. I'm so excited to meet them and serve under their direction.


 

 
I am so grateful to have the sweetest, most supportive
parents in the whole world!
 







 I truly am so blessed to have such a good
support system to be behind me
every step of the way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment