{mis-sion-ary, [noun] someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with theirs for eternity}

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Surprise!!

Surprise! New area=new p-day! My p-day will now be on Wednesdays not Mondays so don't freak out when I don't email on Mondays anymore!
 
I'm all settled in Canandaigua! I'm super excited for the work that Sister Hall and I are going to do together! I'm excited to get to know the area and the people! It's been a crazy couple of days but I'm super excited for what's ahead!
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my pday has changed! I don't have anything new to tell you about, besides the fact that my new companion is awesome!:) She's from Arizona, her parents are mission president & wife in San Fernando, California, she goes to BYU! We'll be seeing lots of miracles together! That's for sure!

Love y'all! Have a superb week!:)
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment