{mis-sion-ary, [noun] someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with theirs for eternity}

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Sister Nield made it to New York!

New York looks just like jersey!!! It's already home!! Last night we stayed at the mission pres's house. He and his wife are amazing. Pres Francis truly was called of God to serve over this mission!
Today I met my trainer!!!! Wahoo!!! Sister andrus has been here for about a year! We have a nice air conditioned car+ we all have our own iPads. So weird. But do great! Were serving in Irondequoit which is a cute little city! It's very diverse and I love it! Tomorrow is my first day on the sites! So there's not too much to say right now! Everything's great!! Just so everyone knows, because pageant starts next week, I won't get a day to email for the next few weeks! Don't let that freak you out! It's normal! I'm alive and well! This is where I need to be and The Lord is definitely in every second of my day! I love you all!!!
Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment